Like having a personal coaching team: Garmin’s most powerful bike training GPS, complete with sensors to track your most critical stats. It comes fully loaded with a Cycle Map with OSM (Open Street Map) that allows you to plan round-trip routes with up to 3 bike-friendly options. Race against yourself or routes shared via Garmin Connect. The included sensors capture your speed, cadence and heart rate. The Edge 1000 is also power-meter compatible and integrates with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems for calculating functional threshold power (FTP). Plus, it displays incoming call and text alerts from iPhone 4s or later, so you can keep your phone out of the weather when not in use.
- Large, glove-friendly touchscreen adjusts automatically to low light.
- Loaded Garmin Cycle Map with OSM (Open Street Map). You can create routes directly on the Edge 1000 with data downloaded from Garmin Connect. Additional maps can be purchased for your chosen area.
- Transfer data through Garmin Connect Mobile app on your smartphone.
- Garmin Connect automatically syncs with wi-fi hotspots you’ve set up.
- Connected features include live tracking (so your friends can follow your progress), social media sharing, weather, sending/receiving courses and wireless uploads (some features work with only iPhone, some work with both iOS and Android).
- Shows real-time results, including alerts for segment start and finish and leaderboard rankings.
- Includes Speed and Cadence Sensors, plus an HRM strap.
- Compatible with additional ANT+ sensors.
- Includes a standard handlebar mount and a space-saving out-front mount.
Included in bundle:
- Edge 1000
- Preloaded maps
- Mounts (standard and out-front)
- Speed sensor
- Cadence sensor
- Premium heart rate monitor
- USB cable