The original S2 design set standards that are now copied across the aero road segment. To redefine this model Cervélo had to imagine the perfect S2 experience—the last sprint on your Saturday morning group ride, or a long, solo straightaway at the edge of town—and make every part of that ride better. The new S2 offers an all-new frame and fork, with increased stiffness and refined aerodynamics. This is a bike that delivers maximum performance at a value-conscious price.
- Evolved Steerer Design boosts stiffness (+32% from previous S2) for confident, responsive handling.
- Race-ready stiffness: now with BBright™ for a 20% increase in BB stiffness from previous S2.
- Partial seat tube cutout improves airflow around rear wheel, while allowing for 700x25c tire clearance.
- Borrowing from the Rca’s rear triangle design, thinner seat stays offer class-leading comfort and compliance.
- Future-Proof Cable management allows easy set-up for mechanical, electronic, or hydraulic lines.
sizechart: Specs: Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S2 Fork Headset FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8” Seatpost Cervélo Carbon, Aero Shifters Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd Front Derailleur Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd Brake Calipers Shimano FSA Gossamer Pro Crankset FSA Gossamer BBright™, 52/36 Bottom Bracket FSA PF-30 Handlebar 3T Ergonova Stem 3T ARX Saddle Selle Royal Seta Cassette Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd, 11-25 Chain Shimano HG600, 11 spd Wheels Shimano RS010 Tires Vittoria Rubino Pro 150 tpi, 700x23c
Specifications subject to change without notice.