With today’s lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option—it’s a must for every mechanic. The TW-6 is a high quality, ratcheting, click type torque wrenches that accurately measure and apply the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener(s). Designed for higher torque settings for repairs and installation in the bottom bracket, cassette lockring and other areas that use a higher torque settings. For lower torque setting, see the TW-5 or TW-1. Comes with its own protective case.
- Ratcheting 3/8” drive
- Reads and registers for both Left hand and Right hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- 12-60 Newton Meter range (115-530 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable to 0.2 Nm increments
- 38cm (15”) length
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%NOTE: Torque wrenches are measuring instruments and are not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver.