The Lightest, Most Efficient Dura-Ace SPD-SL Pedal Ever Created
One of the lightest and most efficient pedals on the planet just got lighter and more efficient! The PD-9100 is 14 grams lighter than its PD-9000 predecessor. To get to the 234-gram weight Shimano looked at every detail from the injection–molded carbon-composite body to the hollow cleat bolts. The new PD-9100 is the perfect balance of strength-to-weight rigidity and efficiency. It’s the ultimate expression of the SPD-SL platform.
Wide Bearing Placement: Bearing placement at both ends of the platform offers symmetrical load dispersion. Silky-smooth rotation with stable load distribution delivers superior pedaling performance and maximum power transfer.
Low-profile Design: Maximum performance is achieved with close-to-the axle pedal/cleat interface.
Hollow Cleat Bolts: No detail is overlooked hollow cleat bolts offer lighter weight, superior performance and long-life.
Customizable Ride Settings: Adjustable tension settings allow the cleat tension to be tuned to the individual rider’s preference.
- Injection-molded carbon-composite body
- Low profile 8.8 mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface.
- Silky smooth 3-bearing axle system, two ball bearings and one wide roller bearing
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Shimano 3-year limited warranty
- Weight: 228 grams
- 4mm longer axle model available for special order.