Ideal pedal for recreational riders who commute and tour. Combines SPD mechanism on one side and flat pedal body on the other, you can ride with cleats or normal shoes.
- Serviceable cup and cone bearings add to long life of thepedals.
- Adjustable cleat tension means you can start off with loose tension for extra easy engagement and release, and turn up the tension as you progress.
- A sealed mechanism and serviceable cup & cone bearings.
Specs: Untitled Document
- Pedal System: SPD
- SPD Cleat Surfaces: one-side
- Spindle Thread: BC 9/16" x 20 T.P.I.
- Spindle Material: chrome-moly
- Cleat Retention Indicator: yes
- Cleat Retention Adjuster: yes
- Pedal Body Material: aluminum / barrel finish
- Cage Material: aluminum
- Reflector: Y41B98010
- Average Weight: 533g (pair)