NITROGEN - AN AERO ROAD BIKE DESIGNED TO CONQUER THE WIND
The Nitrogen is a purebred bike, if there is such a thing, with a proven track record on the UCI international circuit. As one of the swiftest aero bikes in its category, it is the ideal bike for riding at breakneck speeds or racking up the kilometers. Moreover, thanks to its aggressive geometry and cutting-edge aerodynamics, the Nitrogen has all the benefits of Optimal Balance, making it a fast, light and comfortable bike. No sacrifices.
Nitrogen: suited for road and speed aficionados who are looking for the perfect combination of performance and versatility.
- PRESS-FIT 3D SYSTEM
- Extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 headtube heights for every frame size, thus giving a perfect adjustment of handlebar height for every rider / incremental front end rigidity increase vs. standard spacers of +5% at 15mm, and +11% at 25mm / road and tri positions can both be obtained with the ASP-5050 seat post
- HIDDEN AERODYNAMIC BRAKES
- Reduce the frontal impact zone and promote clean airflow
- REVERSIBLE ASP-5050 SEAT POST
- Provides greater flexibility for rearward and forward positioning / road and tri positions can both be obtained with the ASP-5050 seat post
- SIZE-SPECIFIC GEOMETRY
- Well balanced ergonomic fit for every frame in every size
- UCI APPROVED
- Frame and fork are approved by the Union Cycliste Internationale
- OPTIMAL BALANCE
- Improved aerodynamics without compromising stiffness or light weight
Specs: Argon 18 Nitrogen Ultegra Specifications Frame 7003 HM Carbon Fiber Fork Nitrogen Carbon Aero fork Stem FSA Energy Headset FSA 39 + 3D - 1 1/8"-1 1/4" Handlebar FSA Energy Saddle Prologo Kappa Evo Seatpost Argon 18 Aero SP-5000 Carbon Bottom Bracket Shimano SM-BB71-41B Shifters Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 speed Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 speed Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 speed Brakes TRP TKB-137/138 Crankset Shimano Ultegra 52/36 crankset Cassette Shimano Ultegra 6800 12/25 11 speed Chain FSA Team Issue 11 speed Wheels Vision Team 30 Tires Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25 Wheel Size 700c Max Tire Size 25mm sizechart: