Dura-Ace moves to the next generation. Tested in competition and taken to victory by pro riders in all conditions, including the 2012 Tour de France Team Sky. Cutting edge technology for the ultimate in control and confidence. SPD-SL pedals guarantee a reliable and efficient connection between you and the bike. Extra-wide platforms offer maximum power transfer and comfort, while wear-resistant top plates ensure durability.
- Carbon pedal body provides a large contact area for stable and efficient power transfer.
- A wide flat profile gives better road clearance and cornering angles.
- 3 bearings along the axle give a reliable system with a smooth feel.
- Adjustable release tension with rear marker.
- Replaceable wear plate is stainless steel, for a long service life.
- Supplied with a pair of SPD-SL cleats (SH12) and fitting kit.
- New Shimano SH12 cleats pivot at the front rather than the centre, and offers 1 degree of float.