The P2 delivers aerodynamics, stiffness and handling that rival bikes at significantly higher price points.
The classic P2 became a triathlon icon by putting “superbike” performance within reach of virtually any serious athlete from beginner to professional. Now after seven years and two Ironman World Champion victories, Cervélo engineers have created a worthy successor. The new P2 is more rider-friendly than ever, with a wide range of fit options to get you set up quickly and dialed for maximum results from the first pedal stroke. Hydration and nutrition options are intuitive and accessible. And when you are ready to upgrade equipment, the new P2 is fully compatible with mechanical, hydraulic or electronic components so it can grow along with your ability.
- Aerodynamic drag reduction allows you to ride faster
- Future-Proof Cable Management makes setup easy
- Ideal geometry to fit every rider
- Extended Seat Tube Cutout
- A close-fitting curve in the seat tube trailing edge shields the leading edge and top of the rear wheel significantly improving aerodynamics.
- Future-Proof Cable Management
- Future-Proof Cable Management ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems.
- Dropped Down tube
- Positioning the down tube perfectly saves drag on the system by taking into account the interaction between the front wheel and the frame.
- Shielding Seat Stays
- Hiding the rear brake from the wind, not from the mechanic. Properly formed seat stays hide the brake and improve air flow over the caliper.
- BBright increases system stiffness and reduces frame weight while allowing for a large range of crank compatibility in a modern press fit system.
- Reduced-Friction BB Guide
- Smooth shifting that is easy to set up is no accident. Designing shifting requires a detailed approach. Small details have a huge impact.
- Aero Cable Management
- Cable paths are engineered, from the lever to the brake or derailleur, to reduce aerodynamic drag with no sacrifice in performance.
- Evolved Steerer Design
- Different frame designs call for different steerer dimensions. We use the right dimension in the right application.
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, P2 Fork|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8”|
|Seatpost||Cervelo Carbon, Aero, Rail-Adjust|
|Shifters||Shimano BSR1, 11 spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800 11spd|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800 11spd|
|Brake Calipers||FSA Gossamer BBright™ 52/36|
|Crankset||FSA SLK 52x36|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA PF30|
|Handlebar||Profile Design T2 Wing|
|Aero Bar||Profile Design T4+|
|Stem||Profile Design Aris OS|
|Saddle||fi’zi:k Arione Tri2|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11 spd, 11-25|
|Chain||Shimano HG600, 11 spd|
|Wheels||Shimano RS010 (700c), Vision Team 30 (650c)|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino Pro 150 tpi, 700X23c; Vittoria Rubino Pro 150 tpi, 650X23c|
|Brake Rotors||Shimano RT81 160mm|
Specs: Untitled Document Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, P2 Fork Headset FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/8” Seatpost Cervelo Carbon, Aero, Rail-Adjust Shifters Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd Front Derailleur Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd Brake Calipers FSA Gossamer Pro Crankset FSA Gossamer BBright, 52/36 Bottom Bracket FSA PF-30 Handlebar Profile Design T2 Wing Aero Bar Profile Design T4+ Stem Profile Design Aris OS Saddle fi'zi:k Arione Tri2 Cassette Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd, 11-25 Chain Shimano HG600, 11 spd Wheels Shimano RS010 (700c), Vision Team 30 (650c) Tires Vittoria Rubino Pro 150 tpi, 700x23c; Vittoria Rubino Pro 150 tpi, 650x23c sizechart: