Our Road Bike Fit is designed to ensure that you are in a
comfortable and efficient position on your bike. We will address
any issues you may have such as discomfort, pedaling technique,
new equipment (such as changing your saddle) and biomechanical
or aerodynamic efficiency. We do this by taking a dynamic
approach to bike fitting, observing you riding your bike on
a stationary trainer and evaluating your joint angles.
The end result will be greater comfort and endurance while
The Road Bike Fit process covers the following areas:
- Establishing your "ballpark position"
- Cleat position: fore-aft, angular alignment
- Saddle height and knee angle
- Pedaling technique and its relation to riding position
- Saddle fore-aft and hip angle
- Handlebar reach, drop and angle and shoulder and elbow angle
You will need to bring your bike, pedals, cycling shoes, and comfortable clothing to wear while riding.
60-day Bike Fit Guarantee:
If within the first 60 days of riding your bike, you have any concerns about your riding position
please contact us to schedule a re-fit at no charge.
Minor work will be done as part of the fitting process, including a safety check and prep. Additional
work will be charged at regular shop rates.