The most important physiological job of your sport drink is to maintain your fluid and electrolyte balance. In hot conditions this can be especially challenging. A great sport drink helps in the prevention and control of heat stress, primarily by replacing sweat electrolytes and fluid as they are lost. If electrolyte balance is maintained and you supply enough fluid to replace losses you are well on your way to success in the heat!
- 900g canister makes 15L (30 Servings)
- Electrolyte and Energy mix with physiologically determined ratios of sodium potassium, calcium, magnesium and zinc.
- Low acid, Low sweetness profile.
- No colours, No artificial preservatives.
- No resistant starch = maximum stomach tolerance.
- Contains Multicitrate blend for acid buffering.
- When to use: Before and/or During. Drink 60 minutes or more prior to competition or training. Drink during activity to match sweat rates.