The 226 Tri Pant combines effective moisture management side panels with a comfortable, non-absorbent Micro-Fleece Chamois for superior performance in the water and on land.
Orca's 226 Tri Pant ensures your comfort through all three legs of a triathlon, making it an ideal garment for long distance athletes. During the swim the close-fitting cut and hydroseam hem minimize drag. Under a wet suit this also ensures a clean line as there is no excess fabric to bunch into ridges. The quick-drying material and non-absorbant Micro-Fleece Chamois mean that once out of the water moisture will not remain a problem. The Micro-Fleece Chamois still provides serious protection from abrasion against your saddle, but is thin and flexible enough to be un-noticable on the run.
The elasticated waist and internal draw cord ensure that the 226 Tri Pant responds securely and comfortably to changing body position on the bike and the run.
- 25 cm (10 in) inseam - Reduced swimming resistance, thigh support on the run and bike.
- Hydro-print contrast panels at side body - stylish design that boosts the dissipation of water and persperation.
- Elasticized waist - Responds securely to changing body position on the bike and the run.
- Quick-dry Micro-Fleece Chamois - antibacterial chamois enhances comfort and abrasion protection without excessive water retention.
- Hydroseal leg opening - improves hydrodynamics and reduces entrained water, keeps you streamlined on the bike.
- Silicon leg grippers - keeps pant hem in position without irritation.
- Contrast flat lock top stitching - less skin irritation, more streamlined fit.
- Reflective logos for improved visibility and safety.
Note: This item is only available in-store at our Markham location.