The Orca Equip re-shapes the landscape for those transitioning from pool swimming to the open water, perfect for those still unfamiliar with swimming in a wetsuit who want to adapt. The new generation Equip has been designed to provide high levels of flexibility, performance and comfort, using 2mm panels of premium quality SCS-coated Yamamoto 39 Cell neoprene throughout the majority of the top half of the wetsuit.
- Lightweight panels have been shaped to ensure a range of motion normally associated with intermediate and top level wetsuits.
- 3-5mm panels of Smoothskin neoprene are used through the back and lower torso for buoyancy
- Speed Transition Panels that make the wetsuit easy to get on and off.
- HydroStroke Forearm Panel, which catches the water through the pull phase of the stroke, increases your power in every stroke.
Note: This item is only available in-store at our Markham location.
sizechart: Specs: Untitled Document
- High stretch SCS-coated 2mm upper torso and arms
- Performance level, durable Yamamoto neoprene provides excellent buoyancy and flexibility
- Broader, more versatile fit
- Flexiseal Neck
- Hydrostroke Forearm Panels
- Speed Transition Panels
- Arm, chest and underarm all feature 2mm SCS Yamamoto 39 Cell Neoprene
- 39 Cell Yamamoto Neoprene Full Front
- Slipstream Zip
- Flex seal Neck