The Zone3 Victory D suit has been designed with the long distance swimmer in mind. For those racing half or full distance Ironman races or long distance swims – comfort, body position and speed through the water is vitally important. This suit is the choice of triathlete Susie Hignett who achieved four 70.3 podium finishes in 2013.
The Victory D wetsuit uses the most advanced fabrics and design so that it offers the swimmer the maximum performance and comfort. We are confident that it will give you the fastest, smoothest and most comfortable swim possible. Everyone who buys a suit is invited to an open water training event in the UK with top coaches and elite athletes which may help to improve your speed and technique further.
The wetsuit features include:
- Latest fabric technologies including Yamamoto SCS 40 which is one of the most advanced neoprene fabrics in terms of flexibility and weight.
- These are combined with Aerodome panels which have air bubbles built between the fabric layers producing up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene.
- Heavily researched panel design and material thickness to ensure ultimate flexibility from head to toe. The shoulders, arms, back and side panels use a 1.5mm or 2mm thickness to ensure unparalleled flexibility around the upper body.
- A 5mm central chest panel help acts as a roll-bar and helps to increase the distance of each stroke whilst also ensuring warmth in colder waters. The suit is carefully balanced in buoyancy ensuring there is maximum support around the core and upper legs.
- Using 5mm thickness Aerodome around the hips helps to ensure that this is one of the highest positioned in the water which helps to promote streamlined swimming and also prevent any lower back ache over long distances.
- Low cut and comfortable neck line and vertical chest panels to cater for a wide range of different chest sizes and for necessary lung expansion.
- Titanium lined inner jersey fabric to improve thermal properties and maintain blood circulation in the legs.
- Silicone coated Pro-SpeedTM Cuffs in metallic gold for rapid removal.
- Women’s specific fit.
- Upwards breakaway zip design for even quicker transitions and protection from having your zip pulled down during a race.
This is a one-of-a-kind suit which is the result of seven years of passion for open water swimming and wetsuit technology. We know what it takes to compete in long distance races and know how much mental strength is needed.