Tri Gear & Bike Swap
Our Swap Event happens twice a year at the end of February and the beginning of October. It has been a big success for both buyers and sellers with line ups to get in when we open and lots of deals. Check out our Facebook Events page for details of past and upcoming events.
Our next event is Saturday February 24, 2018 at Leaside Memorial Gardens at 1073 Millwood Rd in Toronto. Doors open at 9am.
Got something to sell? Register your items for sale from bikes to wetsuits to shoes and clothing. Anything for swim, bike or run is fair game!
Looking to buy? Come and check out the selection of tri gear and bikes with the convenience of one-stop shopping and payment and safety check handled by Enduro Sport. Free admission and free parking!
- Enduro Sport staff will be on hand to help buyers with advice and general information about the items for sale.
- Items are being sold on consignment and as-is. No discounting is possible and all sales are final.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, debit or cash. HST will be charged on all sales.
- Please do not call for item information. We will not know what will be for sale in advance. Show up early for the best selection.
Information For Sellers:
- All items must be registered with Enduro Sport prior to sale.
- Registration is now taking place at Enduro Sport Leaside. Registration closes on Friday, February 23rd at 8pm.
- There will be no day-of registration or item drop-off.
- Registration is $1 per item (non-refundable) and photo ID is required at the time of registration.
- The selling price you indicate should be your "best price" and cannot be changed once registered. For bicycles, you can get a useful estimate from bicyclebluebook.com, but remember that you need to price your bike to move.
- If your item sells you have two options:
1) 80% of the selling price (before HST) as a cheque
2) 100% of the selling price (before HST) as an Enduro Sport gift card.
- All sales to buyers are conditional until Monday at 6pm on the items being as described and in satisfactory condition. Enduro Sport will be the final arbiter of any such claims.
- Cheques will be mailed to the address on your photo ID the week after the swap.
- Unsold items may be picked up from Enduro Sport Leaside.
- We will call you once your items have been processed and your cheque or gift card is ready.
We are working on online product registration for sellers for our next event on October 3, 2015.