With a snug fit for enhanced pedaling efficiency and comfort that feels nearly customized, the Shimano Women's SH-WM63 MTB Shoes are perfect for casual off-road rides and commutes. Durable rubber tread grips the terrain and your pedals, plus enables walking comfort. Stiff, fiberglass reinforced sole enhances power transfer, durable upper withstands abuse and women's specific last fits the unique size and shape of the female foot. Dual offset straps with micro-ratchet hold each shoe in position and are easy to adjust while riding.
- Durable rubber tread offers excellent traction and walking comfort
- Fiberglass reinforced polyamide plate for optimum sole rigidity
- Tough, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Women's specific last features a narrower heel cup, reduced volume, added support at the instep and a smaller toe box
- Dual offset straps relieve pressure points
- Micro-adjustable, 2-position buckle for precise fit management
- Best matched with Shimano PD-M530, PD-M520 Pedals