The AeroComfort Plus is a great solution for cyclists wishing to protect their precious cargo when travelling by plane, without the awkwardness of a hard case.
The AeroComfort Plus offers the flexibility and lightness of soft bags, combined with the stability and safety of a hard case. The Antishock Bike Frame protects critical parts from impacts and vibration and includes the ISS (Inside Stabilizer System). AeroComfort Plus has been carefully designed around bike geometry: you don't even need to remove the handlebars. Your bike can be stowed very easily; you just have to store the wheels in the individual padded wheel compartments with external lateral shields cups.
SCICON's Aerocomfort is a light, durable, and easy-to-use travel case for your bike, combining the flexibility and lightness of soft bags with the stability and safety of a hard case. Utilizing their proprietary Antishock Bike Frame and Inside Stabilizer System, this case cradles your bike in protective luxury. All the critical drivetrain components are protected from damage, and the wheels fit neatly into separate compartments. The whole thing rolls on smooth rubber wheels and uses either a detachable tow-strap or reversible shoulder strap.
- Antishock Bike Frame: connects to bike frame with quick-release skewers
- Inside Stabilizer System ISS: an innovative system of adjustable straps combined with handlebar and saddle pads that secure the bike in the critical areas and keep it connected to the internal Antishock Bike Frame.
- Reinforcing plates to reduce abrasion and protect the wheel hubs.
- Bottom Reinforcement with anti-tear materials that preserve the bikes critical parts.
- Double padded inner pockets with zipper for bike wheels.
- Bi-directional shoulder strap.
- Extra-strong case wheels with 40mm bearings.
- Name tag holder with privacy cover.
- Padded nylon fabric
- Self-healing zippers