The XLAB Delta 200 is a rear mounted hydration system that can be a great addition for a number of uses:
REPLACES FRAME BOTTLE
Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag.
REFILLS FRONT DRINK SYSTEM
Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA.
ADDS AN EXTRA BOTTLE
These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or Century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
Features & Benefits
- AERODYNAMIC LOCATION – Mounting to the saddle rails in the rider’s draft allows for clean aerodynamics and easy access. Great way to increase your speed.
- STABLE DESIGN – Strong, sturdy mounting. The material used on the carrier is high strength and will not sway, allowing for fast, safe access to the bottle.
- SPECIAL CAGE DESIGN – The cage design is funnel shaped allowing for easy insertion of your bottle.
- HIGH GRIPPING CAGE – The cage grips the bottle with 5 or 7 lbs of tested force to prevent slippage.
- ANTI-VIBRATION – Using Loctite and locknuts, the screws are locked in place for safety and security.
- X-STRIKE CO2 KIT OPTION – Easy to install holder with capability of holding up to 4 CO2 cartridges providing fast access in the event of a flat and enabling other items to be carried in your bag.
DELTA 200 Includes:
- 1 XLAB Cage Mount
- 1 XLAB GORILLA cage.
Material: Proprietary composite Mount, Carbon Fiber cage
Weight: 108g with Mount, hardware and cage
Warranty: 1 year warranty on Mount. Lifetime warranty on the GORILLA cage.
DELTA Adaptor for FIZIK Carbon Saddles