The XLAB Stealth Pocket 300 is even lower and more aero than the Stealth Pocket 200. Made specifically for your new Cervelo P5 or Trek Speed Concept. With a direct mount into the integrated top tube bolt bosses, this will put your nutrition at your fingertips without having to wrap a bunch of Velcro straps around your bike. Not only is it convenient, it actually makes your bike more aerodynamic by reducing drag caused by the stem and headset spacers. Featuring a one handed Super-Slide zipper and a silver coloured interior that makes it easer to see contents, the XLAB Stealth Pocket 300 is your super-aero nutrition solution for race day.
- Actually reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers.
- Same width as head tube (Standard size bag), therefore no increase in frontal area.
- 72 degree front fits tight up against stem.
- Tapered aero design profile.
- Super smooth low skin friction exterior reduces drag.
NON SWAY DESIGN
- Non slip surfaces underneath and on front of bag grip top tube and back of stem.
- Direct mount into integrated top tube bolt bosses with reliable non-seizing steel screws, and sturdy plastic insert.
EASIER TO USE
- Located within easy reach while riding.
- Non slip rubber zipper pull.
- One handed Super-Slide zipper.
- Mount behind stem on integrated top tube bolt bosses.
- Silver coloured interior makes it easier to see contents.
- Can store the longest energy bars.
- 20 cu.in (328 c.cms).
CONTENTS STAY COOLER
- Insulated sides keep your nutrition cooler.
- Silver interior helps reflect heat away.
Dimensions: 10” (25.4cm) L x 1.9” (4.83cm) H x 1.6” (4.1cm) W
Material: Proprietary low skin friction woven material. Reflective silver lining. Proprietary insulation material. Anti-slip base. High stitch count embroidery.
Volume: 20 cu.in (328 c.cms).
Weight: Bag: 40g, Insert: 15g, Hardware: 8g – Total 63g
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.