Madone SLR 7 Disc is light, fast, and smooth.
It's built with Trek's top-end aero OCLV Carbon frame, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power and control, and an electronic drivetrain for fast and reliable shifting.
It's right for you if...
You're serious about speed, and you want Trek's best aero frame with an electronic drivetrain that's incredibly fast and consistent in all conditions.
The tech you get
A lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping and road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, KVF full carbon disc fork, an adjustable aero bar and stem, a 2x11 Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 Disc wheels, a micro-adjust Madone seatmast, and Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Madone SLR is the best aero frame Trek makes, but it's the electronic shifting that sets this model apart. Ultegra Di2 delivers quick, reliable shifts—and that really matters when you're sprinting for the line.
Why you'll love it
Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion. A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics. The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light. Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate race bike a true piece of artwork.
- The smooth advantage - Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger longer.
- 700 Series OCLV The lghtest, strongest carbon available - 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
- Adjustable Top Tube ISOSpeed - Featuring all-new Top Tube IsoSpeed that is damped to rebound in a smooth and controlled motion providing maximum rider compliance. Top tube IsoSpeed is aslo sdjustable to customize the compliance to rider preference and terrain.
- H1.5 Fit - New H1.5 gemetry, developed with Trek Segafredo and Drops pro cycling teams, puts the rider in the optimal aero race position and is featured on Madone SLR family. It is the sweet spot for what our racers want.
- KVF tube shape - Trek ahs optimized their revolutionary KVF tube shape to complement Madone's ultimate integration, creating a lightweight and super-aerodynamic frame that outclasses every competitor.
- Adjustable Madone Bar Stem Combo - The Madone SLR also provides riders more stem options and additional bar sizes and +/- 5 degrees of bar rotation. with this new fit update, Trek offers one of the broadest spectrums of possible race fits for men and women with an itegrated aero cockpit.
- Hidden seat mast - Madone's hidden seat post is an integrated internal wedge design to provide a cleaner, aerodynamic look to the back of the seat mast.
- Project One - Don't settle for anyone else's bike. Creat your very own with Project One, Trek's custom bike program.
- Shimano Di2 - Shimano Di2 electronic shifting offers the ultimate in speed and precise, reliable shifting. Riders can switch between gears quickly and effectively with the touch of a button. More compact lever hoods improve comfort and control, while Shimano's Di2 internal battery hides inside the frame for a clean, fresh look.
- Blendr - Bontrager Blendr stem technology lets you clip your gear directly to the stem for clean looks, maximum user friendliness.
- Invisible cable routing - The brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
- Flat Mount Disc Brakes - All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.