HIGH PERFORMANCE WITH BRAKING POWER TO MATCH
Whoever said that disc brakes don't belong on high-end road bikes? Like its older sibling the Gallium Pro Disc did when it came out, the new Gallium Disc is here to set the record straight.
- SAME GEOMETRY AS THE GALLIUM PRO DISC - A World Tour caliber race bike.
- ALL-AROUND ROAD AND CLIMBING BIKE - For a great riding experience and superior braking power.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE MONOCOQUE CARBON FRAME - With riveted aluminum front derailleur hanger Designed for flat mount discs.
- REPLACEABLE REAR DERAILLEUR HANGER - Optional direct mount hanger supplied.
- UP TO 28C (30MM) TIRE CLEARANCE - For maximum comfort and compatibility.
- REFINED 27.2 SEATPOST - Easy-to-use, offers more compliance, adjustability and comfort.
- PRESS-FIT 3D SYSTEM - Extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively.
- DT SWISS TYPE 12MM THRU-AXLE - Clean, simple, light and sturdy.
- INLAID CHAINSUCK PROTECTOR - Protection of the carbon chainstay against wear from the chain's movement.