THE NEW REFERENCE POINT
For many, the E-117 Tri Disc is the obvious choice for their first dedicated triathlon bike. And since aspiring triathletes don’t always come from a cycling background, disc brakes provide increased confidence as they dial-in their TT position. The E-117 Tri Disc will also prove to be a great choice for more experienced triathletes eager to own a reasonably priced triathlon bike which they can build up by investing in race-day spec of their choice, such as high-end carbon wheels.
Already known for its superb handling, the addition of disc brakes to the E-117 adds increased confidence, additional clearance for overall comfort (28C), and the added stiffness of thru-axles.
- CONFIDENT HANDLING - Ideal for those considering their first dedicated tri bike, or new to the TT position.
- DISC BRAKES - Already known for its superb handling, the addition of disc brakes to the E-117 adds increased confidence, additional clearance for overall comfort (28C), and the added stiffness of thru-axles.
- VERSATILE AND ADJUSTABLE FIT - Highly adjustable open cockpit allows for choice aerobar, and aero carbon seatpost offers an adjustable offset.
- 3D SYSTEM - Our 3D system extends fit options with three head tube heights for every frame size, easily accommodating athletes as they dial-in their position.
- SIMPLICITY AND CONVENIENCE - No proprietary integration makes the E-117 Tri Disc easy to ride, easy to travel with, and easy to maintain. Ready for all storage needs, including toptube, downtube and rear hydration mount.
- WHEEL CHANGES MADE EASY - The addition of disc brakes makes wheel changes easier, as there are no brake adjustments to make and no brake pads to swap when switching to race-day carbon wheels.