THE COLORS OF SPEED
For those who are ready to join this rare breed of triathletes, the E-117 is your launch pad. The E-117 is the perfect entry-level bike for those in serious training, and with serious sights on a half Ironman™. Get out there. Join the club. Push yourself to the limits and discover a stronger, faster you.
The E-117 Tri is a fast and comfortable triathlon bike designed to meet the needs of all triathletes—young or old, experienced or novice. Moreover, thanks to its proven aerodynamics and triathlon-specific geometry, the E-117 Tri will help you rise to your every challenge and overcome any and every obstacle in your path.
- TRIATHLON-SPECIFIC GEOMETRY AERODYNAMIC FRAME, FORK AND SEAT POST - As aero as the E-118 Next in true wind conditions (5° to 20° yaw angles).
- UCI APPROVED - Approved model for all Union Cycliste Internationale races.
- OPTIMAL CARBON FIBER - Designed to be high performance and even lighter.
- PROVEN FRONT AND REAR BRAKING SYSTEM - Minimizes the frontal air impact zone and reduces drag at the back.
- CONCEALED FRONT BRAKE - Ultralight and easy to adjust.
- PRESS-FIT 3D SYSTEM - Extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY - No complicated hardware, easily removable cockpit and wheels.
- CLASSIC DERAILLEUR HANGERS - Make for easy wheel changes.
- SIZE-SPECIFIC GEOMETRY - Well balanced ergonomic fit for every frame in every size.
- OPTIMAL BALANCE - Outstanding aerodynamics, added comfort, lightness and rigidity, all rolled into one totally integrated package.
* Please note: the spec on this bike is a unique Enduro Sport offering. It is the same spec as the 2020 E-117 Tri Ultegra Di2 with the following susbtitutions - Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra (8000 series), Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace SL-BSR1 (or equivalent).