The Sidi T-3 Air Carbon Composite Triathlon Shoes features a super-perforated triathlon-specific upper for maximum drainage and ventilation, with a plush, brushed interior for sock-free comfort for fast transitions and supreme comfort on the bike leg. The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure. For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
Now featuring an Eleven Carbon Composite Sole, this is a new sole with a new design that replace the previous carbon composite sole. It is made with two different materials blended together, nylon and carbon fiber. The Carbon Composite sole is made out of injected Carbon Fiber in a matrix of Nylon. The Nylon used doesn't absorb water and doesn't lose rigidity in hot or humid weather or as it ages. The result is a significantly lighter and stiffer sole.
Features and Benefits:
- 11 Carbon/Composite ® injected carbon fiber sole
- Triathlon-specific upper has a plush, brushed interior for sock-free comfort
- Notched top strap opens away from the drive train
- Large heel loop for fast transitions
- Perforated upper to improve air ventilation
- SIDI Heel Cup
- Replaceable heel pad
- 3 bolt hole pattern on sole