This ultralight triathlon elite shoe was designed for performance and speed, on the bike as well as in transition.
The Carbon HM Air-Lite outsole and 4.3 mm carbon platform provide excellent power transfer and ventilation. For a fast and efficient transition, a woven puller holds the shoe in a horizontal position on the bike, a velcro tab keeps the closure strap open and a stiff rear puller is easy to grab and pull. The Power Flex closure system offers reversed straps that enhance support without pressure points while allowing a fast transition. The lightweight sandwich mesh upper dries quickly and provides ventilation, so your feet stay dry and comfortable.
- Women-specific fit
- Carbon Composite Air Lite outsole with patented multivent system: Provides excellent rigidity and increased ventilation
- Adjustable cleats: Cleats can be moved 7 mm back and forth
- 4.3 mm CARBON platform: Closer to the pedal for even more power
- Replaceable low-profile rear heel pad
- HRS-100 with 0.6 mm membrane: Maintains heel positioning and reduces loss of power from slippage
- Reversed velcro closure with Power Flex system: Enhances support without pressure points
- Strap at heel for easier transition
- Lightweight sandwich mesh upper: Dries quickly and provides ventilation
- Interchangeable COOLMAX® Ergo Air® Cool Stuff blue and Hot Stuff red insoles: Patented ventilation system
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD-SL, SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- Approximate weight (size 38/1 shoe): 6.8 oz/192 g