The Vorttice helmet is a true revolution in aerodynamic helmets designed to be faster than the competition. Unlike any other aero helmet, proven dimpled technology at the front of the helmets causes air to flow closely to the helmet. When hitting the “Vortex Generator” the air is accelerated again. Our unique “air intake” situated at the highest pressure point on the helmet directs the air along the 3 “evacuation channels”. When the cyclist is riding straight forward, the air must change direction to skirt around the helmet. Heat produced by the cyclist’s head is wicked out through the back. Designed to improve aerodynamic performance, the Vorttice lens is ventilated and included with the helmet. These unique features allow the athletes to go faster while spending less energy.
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CE-AS 2063
- Vents: 2
- Weight: 15.9 oz/450 g
- In-Mold Construction
- Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking
- Golf ball effect: Texturized surface on the front of the helmet helps achieve better laminar airflow
- Spiderlock SL: Very light, the stabilizing system works jointly with the straps for a perfect fit. It can be easily tightened on the head using only one hand, thanks to its dented wheel
- Steplock divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position
- Vorttice lens included: Designed to improve aerodynamic performance and minimize fogging, it features UV 400 resistance
- Stickers included (5TO): Customize your helmet yourself, make it fit with your team clothes!
- S: 61/2 - 7, 201/2 - 22 in, 52-56 cm
- M: 7 - 73/8, 22 - 231/4 in, 56-59 cm
- L: 73/8 - 73/4, 231/4 - 241/2 in, 59-62 cm