The Michelin Pro 4 Tire provides a high level of performance in any conditions. This tire provides the perfect blend of sports performance and long-lasting wear. Enhancing the speed, safety and agility, the Pro 4 Service Course tyre also reduces the rolling resistance compared to its predecessor, the Pro 3 Race.
Not only is the Pro 4 Service Course safe, it's also 16% faster when cornering in wet conditions. This is possible thanks to the dual-compound technology with its wider lateral bands for excellent grip at leaning angles, along with the new elastomers and silica for additional shoulder grip. Michelin Pro 4 sets the standard for high performance, long-wearing tires.
- This is a clincher tire and will only fit on a clincher compatible rim
- Enhanced speed due to the new tread compound and profile
- Safer than the Pro 3 Race due to wider lateral bands for optimal grip at all angles of lean
- Wider lateral bands for supreme grip at leaning angles
- Nylon High Density Puncture Protector
- Optimised dual-compound technology
- 16% improvement in cornering speed on wet roads
- New compounds incorporating new elastomers and silica increase grip at the shoulders
- Rigid in the centre of the tread and added shoulder grip
- Puncture resistance: Internal belt.
- 110 TPI fabric
- Weight 200g
- Folding Bead