Improve the performance of your 11-speed Shimano rear derailleur with pulleys that reduce friction and increase bearing life. Designed to work with less drag, increasing the power transmitted to the rear wheel.
The best choice available to meet your needs. Machined aluminum pulleys with Standard Bearings, which consist of CeramicSpeed balls installed in hardened-steel races is the first option. These test better than anything else on the market. Machined titanium pulleys with Standard Bearings is the second. Machined titanium pulleys with stock CeramicSpeed balls installed in coated, hardened-steel races is the third option.
- Machined titanium pulleys last three times longer than those made of machined aluminum.
- Coated Bearings last 60% longer than our standard bearings. Drag is decreased by over 50% compared to our standard bearings.
- A bearing set consists of differing upper and lower pulleys, they are marked as such, and have directional arrows etched on them so you know exactly how to install them.
- Compatible with all Shimano 11-speed rear derailleurs that aren’t XT or XTR.
- 10ml dropper bottle of CeramicSpeed oil included. (Bearings are sold lubricated, this oil is to keep them running smoothly.)
In the Box
- 2 x 11-tooth pulley wheels
- 4 x spacers
- CeramicSpeed bearing oil in 10ml dropper bottle
- Sticker sheet