Imagine running the last leg of your triathlon. You hit the transition area in hopes of a quick turn. Fortunately for you that pair of Cushys kept your forearms, shoulders and upper chest area comfortable while biking, protecting you from all the road shock. Now your arms and shoulders are unencumbered by the tension of every bump, chip seal, and divot. You have the advantage.
With world famous Cee Gee’s Cushys you will see an improvement in upper body comfort. Cee Gee's should know, as they use them and have been perfecting them since 1989. Nowadays, many professional bike racers, world class triathletes and those all-important weekend warriors can be seen riding with them. Over 35 styles available to match your armrests and to handle the all punishment you can dish out. Cee Gees Cushys "those that have... and those that will"
Note: Cee Gees does not provide Velcro with this model since the aerobar manufacturer furnishes it as part of the arm rest holders. Please examine to see if it’s present or in good condition. If it needs replacing Cee Gees offer several solutions.
- Fits: Cervelo P5: 3T Aduro Bars
- Height: 9.5cm Width: 9cm
- Thickness: 1.5 cm
- Hi-Tech Dual Density Construction
- Washable Lycra Surface Material
- Long Lasting…Almost indestructible Foam
- Retains Soft and Cushy Feel
- Keep Cushy's off of the armrest while in transit to avoid losing one
- Remember Cushy's add extra height. Fit your bike accordingly
- Break in your Cushy's before Racing