For riders looking to add a complete power system to their existing frames, Stages Cycling offers the Shimano Dura-Ace 7900 crank arm. Measuring power from the non-drive side crank arm, Stages power meters allow riders to select either a standard (39/53-tooth), mid-compact (36/52t), or compact (34/50-tooth) crankset.
The Stages Power Shimano Dura-Ace 7900 model is cross-compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road models, from Tiagra to Dura-Ace 9000. The technology is the same that’s found on all Stages Power meters, and as used by Team Sky. It weighs only 8 grams more than the Stages Power Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 model, and is 22 grams less than the Stages Power Shimano Ultegra 6800 model (average weights/actual difference may vary).
- Accuracy: ± 2% of measured power
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Tool free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200 hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm): 30-220
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others