The world’s best-known and most-used cotton tubular tire is the best performance tire: fast, flexible, reliable and proven by millions of race kilometers, evolved.
- The world’s best tire: The Corsa G+ has 19% less rolling resistance compared to the same product without pristine Graphene, also showing superior grip and durability. In combination with the most flexible Aramid-enhanced cotton casing ever developed this product is the best performance tire in the world (overall).
- 4C: 4 compounds for best speed, grip, durability and puncture protection. 4 Compounds (4C) is exclusively developed by Vittoria to achieve performance products without compromise. Vittoria 4C is a layering process, using 4 separate compounds in the same tread. The 4C process offers unmatched versatility, by allowing for separate base and surface compounds, in both the center and side areas of the tread. Benefiting from the different properties of each compound, including the G+ Isotech*, their distribution has been extensively tested to deliver the best product imaginable.
- G+ ISOTECH COMPOUND - G+Isotech®* is Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound with revolutionary G+*, as provided by technology partner Directa Plus. No compromise is necessary with this compound that is superior in speed (rolling resistance), grip, durability and wear resistance.
- Kevlar®** reinforced Corespun K for increased sidewall protection
“In a sport where every second counts, the Corsa is my one and only choice for all my races” - Balazs Csoke (Pro Triathlete)
The fastest tubular worldwide, gives you maximum speed and grip thanks to:
- All tread pattern design for the best performance
- Isogrip compound
- PRB 2.0 breaker for excellent flat protection
- 320 TPI Corespun casing
- Latex inner tube is suppler than butyl
- Handmade stiching
- Cotton Ribbon