The VC75 is a combination of control and speed for the road and triathlete racer.
Utilizing the aerodynamics and predictable handling of the VC60 on the front and the speed of the VC90 on the rear makes for an impressive combination.
- High-end performance road and triathlon use
- Predictable in winds
- Holds rolling speed
- Stiff and reliable performance
- EnergyLab "Force" rear hub with 6-pawl drive system and 12 points of engagement.
- Carbon Wheelset
- 10/11 speed Shimano cassette freehub body
- Front and rear quick release skewers
- Safety spokes
|VC 75 Series||Front (VC60)||Rear (V90)|
|Rim||Aero Wide Toroidal|
|Hub||EnergyLab Force Design|
|Rim Depth||59 mm||89 mm|
|Spoke Pattern||Radials||2 Cross|
|Max. Pressure/23C||115-125 psi/7.6-8.6 bars|
|Max. Pressure/25C||95-105 psi/6.6-7.3 bars|
|Combined Load:||245lbs / 111kgs|
*Riding in the recommended psi/bar results in the best rolling resistance for maximum performance, comfort and safety.