Introducing the Garmin Vector Pedal Power Meter. The idea behind Garmin’s pedal based power meter is to measure the power where it matters. Vector works by measuring the deflection in the pedal spindle as you pedal. Then by comparing the deflection to the factory-calibration, vector can determine how much force you apply to the pedals. You might think that because Garmin Vector is a power meter you have to go back to the bike shop to install and remove your pedals. But with standard tools you can install and remove them with ease, making it easy to move the pedals between bikes. The Vector system measures total power, left/right balance and cadence and if you already have a Garmin head unit such as the Edge 810, 800, 510, 500 or the Forerunner 910XT adding a Vector power meter will take your training to the next level.
- Pedals are Look Keo® compatible.
- Lightweight composite body with a Stainless steel wear plate.
- Pedals install in minutes without changes to drivetrain, crankset, or wheels, so you can easily switch to a second bike.
- ANT+ transmitters and cadence measurement via accelerometers. User-replaceable battery (2032 coin cell). Minimum of 175 hours of active cycling operation
- For use with compatible Edge® cycling computers, Forerunner® watches, and other ANT+ enabled head units.
- Right and left leg power is reported separately, so you can correct any imbalance in your technique.
- Detailed power metrics and graphs available through Garmin Connect software.
- Software can be updated wirelessly.
- Weight approx. 352 g.
- Comes with Vector pedals, pedal pods, cleats and hardware and USB ANT stick.