The P2 delivers aerodynamics, stiffness and handling that rival bikes at significantly higher price points.
The classic P2 became a triathlon icon by putting “superbike” performance within reach of virtually any serious athlete from beginner to professional. Now after seven years and two Ironman World Champion victories, Cervélo engineers have created a worthy successor. The new P2 is more rider-friendly than ever, with a wide range of fit options to get you set up quickly and dialed for maximum results from the first pedal stroke. Hydration and nutrition options are intuitive and accessible. And when you are ready to upgrade equipment, the new P2 is fully compatible with mechanical, hydraulic or electronic components so it can grow along with your ability.
This build is equipped with Shimano's coveted Ultegra Di2 components. Easier, more reliable shifting with less effort means finishing your ride fresher and in greater comfort! Once you've tried Di2 you'll never want to go back.
As a special configuration, we've replaced the stock brake levers with Shimano Di2 levers with shifting buttons. No more lunging for the tips of your aerobars when you need to shift while climbing hard!
Note: Call or email for availability, our online inventory does not correctly reflect our stock for this item.
- Aerodynamic drag reduction allows you to ride faster
- Future-Proof Cable Management makes setup easy
- Ideal geometry to fit every rider
- Extended Seat Tube Cutout
- A close-fitting curve in the seat tube trailing edge shields the leading edge and top of the rear wheel significantly improving aerodynamics.
- Future-Proof Cable Management
- Future-Proof Cable Management ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems.
- Dropped Down tube
- Positioning the down tube perfectly saves drag on the system by taking into account the interaction between the front wheel and the frame.
- Shielding Seat Stays
- Hiding the rear brake from the wind, not from the mechanic. Properly formed seat stays hide the brake and improve air flow over the caliper.
- BBright increases system stiffness and reduces frame weight while allowing for a large range of crank compatibility in a modern press fit system.
- Reduced-Friction BB Guide
- Smooth shifting that is easy to set up is no accident. Designing shifting requires a detailed approach. Small details have a huge impact.
- Aero Cable Management
- Cable paths are engineered, from the lever to the brake or derailleur, to reduce aerodynamic drag with no sacrifice in performance.
- Evolved Steerer Design
- Different frame designs call for different steerer dimensions. We use the right dimension in the right application.
sizechart: Specs: Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, P2 Fork Headset FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/8” Seatpost Cervelo Carbon, Aero, Rail-Adjust Shifters Shimano R671 Di2, 11 spd Brake Levers Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-6871 Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 11spd Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 11spd Brake Calipers FSA Gossamer Pro Crankset FSA Gossamer BBright, 52/36 Bottom Bracket FSA PF-30 Handlebar Profile Design T2 Wing Aero Bar Profile Design T4+ Stem Profile Design Aris OS Saddle fi'zi:k Arione Tri2 Cassette Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd, 11-25 Chain Shimano HG600, 11 spd Wheels Shimano RS010 (700c), Vision Team 30 (650c) Tires Vittoria Rubino Pro 150 tpi, 700x23c; Vittoria Rubino Pro 150 tpi, 650x23c
Bikes and equipment may not be exactly as shown. Specifications subject to change without notice.