With Ontario announcing a State of Emergency as of January 14, 2021 we are re-committing to doing our part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. While we are grateful to be able to ride our bikes and go for runs there is no way to measure the impact this pandemic has had on all of us. Aside from the very real public health emergency caused by our health care system reaching its capacity and the threat that poses to further increase the death toll of COVID-19, we are all missing our training groups, swim clubs, gyms and events. We have so many reasons to make the right choices.
And so, all visits to the store must now be pre-planned:
- Order on our website and choose "Pick-up in-store" for shipping method. Once your order is marked ready for pick up you can schedule a pick-up time in the calendar. At this time our website only shows a fraction of the product we have in-stock. If you don't see what you are looking for please call or email.
- Schedule a pick-up time in the calendar and indicate in the notes what you want. Please be specific. We will contact you if we need more details in order to prepare your order.
- Call 416-449-0432 or email email@example.com to place an order or discuss what you need.
- **NEW** Use the calendar to book a Zoom call with a product expert for a virtual showroom visit.
- Call 416-449-0432 to book bike service and we will set-up a work order and arrange a drop off time. Note that we are no longer able to offer while-you-wait mechanical service.
We will do our best to serve you in new ways during this lockdown and together we can all work to keep our community safe and active and get over the crest of this pandemic and on to the better days ahead.
Take care and stay safe.