NITROGEN - AN AERO ROAD BIKE DESIGNED TO CONQUER THE WIND
The Nitrogen is a purebred bike, if there is such a thing, with a proven track record on the UCI international circuit. As one of the swiftest aero bikes in its category, it is the ideal bike for riding at breakneck speeds or racking up the kilometers. Moreover, thanks to its aggressive geometry and cutting-edge aerodynamics, the Nitrogen has all the benefits of Optimal Balance, making it a fast, light and comfortable bike. No sacrifices.
Nitrogen: suited for road and speed aficionados who are looking for the perfect combination of performance and versatility.
- PRESS-FIT 3D SYSTEM
- Extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 headtube heights for every frame size, thus giving a perfect adjustment of handlebar height for every rider / incremental front end rigidity increase vs. standard spacers of +5% at 15mm, and +11% at 25mm / road and tri positions can both be obtained with the ASP-5050 seat post
- HIDDEN AERODYNAMIC BRAKES
- Reduce the frontal impact zone and promote clean airflow
- REVERSIBLE ASP-5050 SEAT POST
- Provides greater flexibility for rearward and forward positioning / road and tri positions can both be obtained with the ASP-5050 seat post
- SIZE-SPECIFIC GEOMETRY
- Well balanced ergonomic fit for every frame in every size
- UCI APPROVED
- Frame and fork are approved by the Union Cycliste Internationale
- OPTIMAL BALANCE
- Improved aerodynamics without compromising stiffness or light weight