Stingers are the swiftest wheels on the road - In 2010 they were piloted to a dozen road and TT national titles and ridden to victory in countless Pro tour races. HED isn't the only ones who have spent time in the wind tunnel testing stingers. Two independent magazines and several pro tour level teams proved that Stinger wheels are the fastest... again. All Stingers are SCT (Stability Control Technology) tuned. HED applied their proprietary design formula to the new stinger 4 and the result is a superb road wheel - so fast it was first across the line at the US Pro Championship road race. If we exclude our own Stinger 6 wheels, there is not a faster wheel less than 80mm deep. With C2 cornering performance and TT speed in a 46mm wheelset, it is our new favorite road wheel. Make it yours too.
These are low-mileage DEMO wheels that include installed 25mm Vittoria Graphene tubular tires, a $300 value.
- C2 platform tubular rims
- 18 front and 24 rear silver bladed spokes
- Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes
- Carbon FR Sonic hubs
- Rear hub grease port with aluminium port cap
- Titanium Skewer and valve extender included
- Shimano 11 speed or Campy available
- Rider weight limit 210lbs
- Available in Power Tap or track model
- Weights: Front 608g, Rear 773g