Work at Enduro Sport!
Our current openings are listed in the tabs above, but we are always looking for good people so please email us with the following information:
- your resume
- a short cover letter
- what position you are interested in
- what days and times you are available to work
- at which location(s) you are available to work
- your pay expectation
As the E-commerce Lead you are responsible for all aspects of Enduro Sport's website and online sales from customer service and marketing to merchandising and shipping. You need to be a team player who is self-motivated, able to work independently and understands how your role contributes to the big picture.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and maintain new products, update prices/pictures, product information, and general maintenance of website.
- Work with vendors to gather product information and digital assets and automate workflows.
- Ensure that new products are live on the website and available for purchase or pre-order prior to their arrival in-store.
- Work with outside contractors as necessary for website development, SEO, marketing, etc.
- Provide customer service by email, phone, chat. Trouble shoot customer problems and manage returns and exchanges.
- Make sure orders are processed and shipping deadlines are met.
- Work closely with Inventory Manager on product launches, MAP policies, promotions and marketing.
- Create email newsletters, landing pages, banners for website and coordinate content with marketing partners.
- Manage social media channels to acheive goals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience working with BigCommerce or similar e-commerce platform
- Experience working with eBay and Amazon
- Experience working with MailChimp or similar email marketing platform
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - primarily Excel
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience with image editing and basic HTML and graphic design a plus
As a Salesperson you are Enduro Sport's front-line representative with the public and are responsible for building relationships with our customers. You need to be an active, athletic person who is enthusiastic and personable and motivated to deliver outstanding service to our customers. You need to be a team player who is self-motivated and contributes to the day-to-day operation of the store.
Status: Full-time or Part-time, Permanent or Spring/Summer
As a Bike Mechanic you will be responsible for making sure our customers have the best possible experience when they are riding their bikes. You need to know your way around a bike (previous professional experience is an asset), have excellent attention to detail and good customer service skills.
As a Mobile Mechanic you will be responsible for serving our customers at their home or office from a fully equipped van. In addition to being a great mechanic, you need to be capable of working independently, have good time management and great customer service skills. A driver's license and experience driving a larger vehicle an asset.
Status: Part-time, Spring/Summer
We are looking for an energetic and out going person to work weekend and special events as an Enduro Sport Salesperson. You will be responsible for booth set-up, staff supervision and customer service. You will be relied on to think on your feet and operate independently. A driver's license and experience driving a larger vehicle an asset.