This unique custom Castelli Gabba Jersey was produced for the cycling magazine "2r". A great jersey for inclement weather, the windstopper fabric is windproof and water-repellent while still being breathable. A snug aero fit means no flapping. Pair it with arm warmers and you're equally ready for a cold roll-out and a Stava KOM attempt.
Our detailed product shots are of the stock model in black, but we have an action shot of the magazine founder, Gerard, to show you the white with red lettering custom design.
Note that this jersey has the usual Castelli pro fit. Check our sizing chart below, and expect to go up a size or two!
From the Castelli product description:
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- Windstopper® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper on waistband to limit ride-up
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper with wind flap
- 3 rear pockets with drain mesh
- Rear reflective trim on pockets and flap for high visibility
GABBA REPRESENTS EVERYTHING WE DO
Products like the Gabba Jersey define Castelli. Innovation, performance, creating products that change Pro racing and make you more comfortable. We invented the Gabba as a no-compromise race piece. We didn’t expect it to be a huge commercial success, but we did expect it to give our pros an unfair advantage. We were mistaken on both accounts, especially the latter, because practically every pro went out and bought a Gabba and covered up the logos. And nearly every competitive company has come up with a copy. But the other pro riders still want this one. This jacket will change how you dress for cool conditions.