ULTRA-DURANCE™ VITAMIN AND MINERAL BLEND
- Increased Energy Activation
- Reduce Lactic Acid by 18%
- Improve Aerobic Threshold
- Speeds Recovery
- Reduces Muscle Soreness
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Free
- All Natural, non-GMO
F2C Ultra-Durance Features
- Contains the clinically researched dose of beta-alanine (1.7grams)
- All Beta-alanine has been shown in research to increase muscle carnosine (has been shown to be rate limiting amino acid (BA)
- 18% reduction in lactid acid levels (resulting in % increase in aerobic threshold - failure)
- Can train more intense (before failing) for longer periods after 12 weeks presumably due to less stress generated from exercise (great plateau buster)
- Reductions in harmful by-products from muscle damage during training (over training), less soreness, more energy (especially during playing/training)
- Does not cause muscle mass increase on it's own *great for weight class athletes/iron men competitors (diet alterations can aid muscle gain and be an optimal additive for any supplement system. If you train, this is for you)
- Endurance athletes and bodybuilders alike will like the idea of doing less damage from training (more gains, whatever the type)
- Mineral complex to aid hydration in body at all times
CarnoSyn® beta-alanine is important for carnosine synthesis. Beta-alanine is a pre-cursor to carnosine. It joins with the amino acid histidine, through a peptide bond to form carnosine in the muscle. Muscle carnosine is the major buffering agent, or neutralizer, of hydronium ions that lead to muscle fatigue and failure. By increasing the amount of carnosine in the muscle, CarnoSyn® beta-alanine both increases an athlete's peak performance and speeds muscle recovery.
Ultra-Durance™ contains a proprietary blend of vitamins and minerals that work in conjunction with the beta-alanine to reduce lactic acid by up to 18% in clinical trials.
Ultra-Durance™ is free from all artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners and preservatives. All ingredients are in compliance for IOC, NCAA, NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB.
Every single batch of Ultra-Durance™ is tested for banned substances by the world class sports doping control laboratories.
- Add 1 scoop to 8oz (250 ml) of water or your favorite beverage and shake for 10 seconds.
- Ultra-Durance™ can also be added to your morning and evening protein shake for convenience.
When to use
- If you train 5 to 6 times per week, take 2 scoops daily, 1 scoop in the morning and 1 scoop in the evening, with or without food.
- Five to seven days before a race increase your dosage to 3 scoops a day, 1 scoop in the morning, 1 scoop mid day and 1 scoop in the evening. Continue this 3 scoop regime for one day after the race then drop back down to 2 scoops daily.
- If you train 3 to 4 days per week, take a total of 1.5 scoops daily. Take 1 scoop in the morning and 1/2 scoop in the evening.