Returns & Warranty
We want you to be completely happy with your purchases from Enduro Sport and have the following satisfaction guarantees to help ensure that you are:
60-day Return Policy
You can return any current product in new and saleable condition (with any tags or packaging) within 60 days for a full refund, credit or exchange. Please see the tab regarding returns of non-current product from our Outlet store or the Outlet section of our website. For items that were ordered with a Free Shipping promotion our standard shipping charge will be deducted from your refund if the returned items cause your original order to no longer qualify for free shipping.
In addition to our standard return policy, some products have their own Satisfaction Guarantees:
30-day Wetsuit Fit Guarantee
We have more wetsuit fitting experience than anyone in Canada but we know it's that first swim that really tells you how your wetsuit fits. So, take it for a swim! Our 30-dayWetsuit Fit Guarantee allows you to use your wetsuit and still return it (within 30-days) for store credit if it doesn't fit or perform the way you expected!
30-day Bike Buyer's Guarantee
Buying a bike is a major purchase and we want to make sure you are completely happy with your new ride. So, if within the first 30 days of buying a bike you have any doubt it is the one for you, bring it back and we will exchange it for another size, model, brand or issue you a store credit.
15-day Saddle Comfort Guarantee
Finding the right saddle is key to getting the most out of riding your bike and we're here to help! If it turns out your new saddle is not the right one for you, bring it back and we will exchange it for another one or issue you a store credit.
15-day Running Shoe Guarantee
Choosing the right shoes is an important decision and it is hard to know for sure until you run it them. If your new shoes turn out not to be the right ones, bring them back within 15 days for a store credit and we can help you find a new pair.
The following items are not returnable:
- Opened food or nutritional products (unless damaged)
- Swimwear and underwear that has been worn or is out of its original packaging
- Gift Certificates and Gift Cards
- Special Order items (subject to a 50% restocking fee)
Return Policy Fine Print
As with any policy there is some fine print. Returns must be in new and resalable condition and include all packaging, tags, manuals and other materials. For returns under the Wetsuit Fit Guarantee, Bike Buyer's Guarantee, Saddle Comfort Guarantee and Running Shoe Guarantee used items will be accepted but their condition will be assessed for reasonableness. Items with excessive dirt or wear, that have been damaged, crashed or run through the mud will not be accepted. See our Terms & Conditions Section 5 for more information on fair usage.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to your account here or using the link at the top of every page.
- Click the link for "Completed Orders"
- Select the order and clink the link for "Return Items"
- Indicate the items and quantity to return, indicate the reason, return action and comments.
Once we receive the request we will contact you with a return shipping label for Canadian orders or shipping instructions for USA and International orders.
A few final reminders:
- Repackage the item using the box in which it was sent to you or something similar. A smaller box should be used if only part of an order it being returned.
- Affix the return shipping label so that it completely covers the original shipping label to ensure the package is not sent back to you by mistake.
- Arrange for pick-up or drop-off with the shipping carrier and keep a record of the tracking number and date of shipment.
- Once we receive the returned items we will assess them and issue a refund, store credit or exchange based on your requested return action. Please note that if your returned items cause your order to no longer qualify for free shipping or any other promotions or discounts they will be deducted from your refund. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Most items we sell are covered by a manufacturer's warranty. The terms and duration of the warranty will be listed on the item packaging or documentation. More detailed information may be available on the manufacturer's website.
Should you have a problem with your product during the warranty period, please contact us and we will assist you in processing the warranty. Please remember that this is the manufacturer's warranty and Enduro Sport cannot make decisions regarding how individual warranty claims are handled, however, we will do our best to work with our vendors to resolve any problems to your satisfaction.