The watch that's both a GPS / GLONASS training watch and a refined timepiece.
Demanding athletes don't have to compromise. With fenix 3, Garmin has achieved the ultimate fusing of state-of-the-art fitness training features and satellite navigation with rugged, attractive construction and customizable smartwatch capabilities.
Life is a multisport event. Be ready for anything.
True Performance Meets True Style
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology¹ measures heart rate at the wrist
- Fitness training features like advanced running dynamics with vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, VO2 max, recovery advisor and more¹
- 1.2-inch sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display™ with high-strength domed sapphire lens
- Outdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer and TracBack® feature
fenix 3 HR multisport training GPS watch is rugged, capable and smart. With feature sets for fitness training plus feature sets for outdoor navigation, fenix 3 HR is ready for any training activity and competition. Access to the Connect IQTM platform allows customization of watch faces and data fields and provides downloadable widgets and apps.
Serious Style That Stands Up to the Roughest Conditions
The sleek fenix 3 HR watch features a protective PVD-stainless steel bezel and buttons, treated silicone band and reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-visible, high-resolution color Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlight lets you access your data in any light. fenix 3 HR is water-rated to 100 meters and has a battery life of up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode, 16 hours in GPS mode and up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (all depending on settings).
Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Technology
fenix 3 HR watch includes Elevate wrist heart rate technology¹, giving you the option to monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, fenix 3 HR uses heart rate to provide accurate calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
Advanced Running Dynamics and Physiological Metrics
Go further with your running data and tap into extended physiological metrics and advanced running dynamics². fenix 3 HR reports the following data:
- Vertical oscillation and ratio — the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the benefit ratio to stride length
- Ground contact time and balance — shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry
- Cadence — number of steps per minute
- Stride length — determines a responsive current pace
- Physiological metrics measure your heart to provide:
- Stress score: fenix 3 HR measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level. The scale of this is 1 to 100, low scores indicate lower stress levels
- Performance condition: After running for 6-20 minutes, fenix 3 HR compares your real-time condition to your average fitness levels
- Lactate threshold: Through analysis of your pace and heart rate, fenix 3 HR estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue
Swim Profile, Ski/Board Mode, Rowing and Golf
fenix 3 HR watch isn’t just for running; special feature sets help swim training, skiing, golfing and paddle sports, including stand up paddle boarding and rowing. Borrowing from the Garmin Swim™ device, fenix 3 HR watch tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more. You just tell fenix 3 HR watch the size of the pool you’re swimming in and begin your workout. Ski/Board mode puts speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line) and more at your fingertips. The feature set for paddle sports includes stroke count, stroke rate and even distance per stroke. Golf mode gives you yardage to the front, back and middle of the green for any single course you’ve downloaded from Garmin Connect™. You can even use your fenix 3 as a glove-friendly remote, via ANT+® wireless connectivity, for VIRB® action cameras.